00:00 - 23:59
In the Preisbach valley, 10 min. before the Ehrbach valley, stands the Schönecker steel well. In the cadastral sheets the area is called "Sauerbornberg". Nobody knows when the healing spring was found for the first time. One thing is certain, that the population has known the well and its character as a healing spring since ancient times and the sick and weak, especially those with anemia and anemia, have sought relief here. Until 1912, the spring was owned by the Liesenfeld family living in Mermuth. A company bought the area from them and started the commercial distribution of the medicinal water, after its healing effects were proven by the expert opinions of several specialists. After the Second World War there were only ruins. Years ago, the local community of Ney acquired the area. In order to preserve the spring, it was recontoured and covered as a resting place for hikers.